This Keto Teriyaki Chicken recipe can easily be made in the comfort of your own home! These juicy chicken thighs and vegetables are stir fried in a sweet and sticky homemade Japanese teriyaki sauce that’s completely sugar free, starch free and gluten free!
Low Carb Keto Japanese Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
This healthy chicken teriyaki is made without sugar, gluten or starch! CourseDinner, Lunch CuisineChinese, Japanese Keywordchicken dinner, chicken teriyaki, japanese teriyaki, sugar free teriyaki, teriyaki chicken Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time20 minutes Total Time30 minutes SERVINGS SERVINGS CookAsian Keto Kitchen
- 1/3 head broccoli
- 1/4 carrot
- 1 red bell pepper (or any other colour)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (or any other colour)
- 1/2 onion
- 4 green onions
- 572 g boneless chicken thighs (4 thighs)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Sugar Free Teriyaki Sauce (RECIPE HERE)
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite size pieces (or preferred size).Dice the bell pepper and carrot. Cut the broccoli. Slice the onion and green onions.
- Add the chicken to a large bowl and pour the 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce all over. Mix together until all pieces of chicken are coated in sauce. Let it marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of sesame oil. Add the onion and carrot and fry 2-3 minutes. Add the bell pepper and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan and set aside. We will re-add them in a bit.
- Turn the heat to low-medium, heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil and add your chicken thighs skin side down. Fry 2-3 minutes on one side and flip. Cook another 2-3 minutes. Add the vegetables and broccoli. Stir fry until the broccoli is tender and the sauce has thickened down.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onions all over the dish.
Nutritional information is provided through calculations made on fatsecret.com. They are approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on mypcoskitchen.com. Sugar alcohols are included in the fiber count. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber (which include sugar alcohols).
All text, pictures & videos are copyright protected © by Mira Richard-Fioramore for Asian Keto Kitchen.
Shares are very much appreciated, just make sure to share a link and not a screenshot.
Copy/pasting full recipe text to websites and social media is prohibited. Excerpts, single photos, and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.asianketokitchen.com with appropriate link back to the original content.