yield: SERVES 3 prep time: 15 MINUTES cook time: 50 MINUTES total time: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
Everyone will go crazy for this Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread – a perfect cheesy bread for lunch, as a sharing side or party appetizer
- 120g (4.3oz) of Oats (rolled or quick)
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 120g (4.3oz) of Fat-Free Plain Greek Yoghurt
- cooking oil spray
- 50g (1.8oz) mozzarella, grated
- 60g (2.2oz) of strong white cheddar, grated
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- fresh finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 180c/fan 160c/350f (gas mark 4)
- Blend the oats in a blender or food processor until a fine powder.
- Add to a bowl with the baking powder, a pinch of salt, Greek yoghurt and eggs.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour in the mixture and place in the oven, bake for 40 mins, skewer entered into the centre should come out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Increase oven temp to 200c/fan 180c/400f (gas mark 6)
- Add the cheddar, mozzarella, garlic cloves, fresh parsley to a bowl, and crumble all together with clean hands.
- Once bread is cool, using a sharp knife, cut slits diagonally (making sure not to go all the way through the bread), carefully pull slits open, season with a little salt and spray with a little spray oil.
- Stuff with the cheese garlic mixture.
- Place back in the dish and bake for approx 10-12 minutes, cheese should be melted and lightly golden.
- Serve warm, dig in, pull-apart and enjoy!!
This recipe is gluten-free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Slimming World – 1 HEa and 1 HEb per serving
- WW Green Smart Points – 11 per serving
- WW Blue Smart Points – 9 per serving
- WW Purple Smart Points – 5 per serving
- Gluten Free – use gluten free oats/baking powder