O weight watchers points weight watchers I made this recipe today just to see what it was like. I cut it into ten pieces and added a small amount of zero sugar cool whip.
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoon of Stevia
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of pumpkin pie-
- 1 package box of sugar free/ fat free cheesecake jell-o (1 oz)
- Mix all together!
- Then add:
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt (Fage)
- 1 can of pumpkin
- Blend all together with electric mixer!
- Spray with nonstick spray in glass pie dish. Bake at 350 for 35 mins. Then remove let cool down. After that place in refrigerator.
It was very good for a substitute for a real cheesecake without the calories. I will be making it again.