What you’ll need:
- 4 large, honeycrisp variety, about 8 oz each fresh apples
- ½ cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 oz, softened low fat cream cheese
- 2½ Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp, plus more for garnish pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 4 Tbsp fat free whipped topping
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut off a ¼- to ½-inch slice from top of each apple. Scoop out apple flesh and core with a melon baller to leave a ¼-inch-thick shell. Discard core; reserve remaining apple flesh for another use. Arrange apples, cut side up, in an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap; pierce once to vent. Microwave on High for 5 minutes. Carefully uncover dish.
- 2.Combine yogurt, cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add egg; beat until well blended, about 1 minute. Divide mixture evenly among microwaved apples in baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F until filling is set, about 20 minutes. Cool slightly if serving warm, or cool to room temperature and then cover and refrigerate if serving chilled.
- Just before serving, top each stuffed apple with 1 Tbsp whipped topping and dust lightly with pumpkin pie spice. Serving size: 1 filled apple and 1 Tbsp whipped topping
4-5 Points per serving !