- 1 package (1 oz.) sugar free instant Vanilla or Cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 ( 20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 5 oz. Fat Free or Sugar Free Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, and drained crushed pineapple. Mix until well blended.
- Add non fat plain yogurt. And mix well. Using a food scale, measure out 5 oz. fat free cool whip, then using a spatula fold the cool whip into the mixture.
- Gradually add the thawed raspberries. Stir until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve immediately.
- Fold in mini marshmallows just before serving, if desired.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Makes 8 ( 1 cup) servings
5 Points per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 146TOTAL FAT: 0gSATURATED FAT: 0gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 3mgSODIUM: 226mgCARBOHYDRATES: 30gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 18gPROTEIN: 5g