This delicious Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad made with juicy pears, pomegranates, pepitas, and goat cheese is the perfect fall side dish.
PREP TIME:15minutes mins
COOK TIME:0minutes mins
TOTAL TIME:15minutes mins
YIELD: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups thinly shredded Brussels sprouts (12 oz total*)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 large ripe red pear (cored and diced)
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas (toasted)
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (or feta)
- For the dressing, whisk olive oil, Dijon, shallots and vinegar with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the shaved Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Toss well then transfer to a large salad bowl and top with pears, pomegranate, pepitas and cheese.
*see notes above on how to shave brussels sprouts
Serving: 1cup, Calories: 154kcal, Carbohydrates: 15.5g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 5.5mg, Sodium: 240mg, Fiber: 4.5g, Sugar: 7g
– WW Points: 4