- 1 lb. Steak Meat (Cut Into Pieces)
- 1 lb. Large Shrimp (Peeled, Deveined And Tails Removed)
- 1 lb. Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Garlic (Minced)
- ⅓ cup. Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- ½ Onion (Sliced)
- Green Onions For Garnish
- Salt And Pepper
- Boil the noodles to your liking and drain.
- Place the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add in the steak and sauté until browned.
- Mix the onions into the skillet with the steak and cook until the meat is done and the onions have softened. Season to taste. Remove and set aside.
- Place the shrimp into the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until cooked through and remove.
- Heat the sesame oil over medium heat in the skillet.
- Stir in the minced garlic, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the noodles and toss to coat well in the sauce.
- Return the meat to the skillet and mix to combine well.
- Garnish with some green onion and serve.
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 489TOTAL FAT: 22gSATURATED FAT: 7gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 12gCHOLESTEROL: 233mgSODIUM: 1709mgCARBOHYDRATES: 28gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 4gPROTEIN: 43g