- 16 oz. strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar-free cake, classic yellow
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the tops from the strawberries, then slice them into pieces.
- Add the sugar-free maple syrup and strawberries to a saucepan on medium-low heat. Once they start to simmer add the cornstarch. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cake mix, 3 eggs and strawberry mixture. Stir together until there are no lumps.
- Spray a 9×13 cake pan with no-stick cooking spray, then add the cake batter.
- Bake 34-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Yield: 18 Servings (3 Freestyle points per serving)