- 1 ½ lbs skinless – (boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 fillets)
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes – (halved)
- 4 garlic cloves – (minced)
- ½ cup fresh basil – (chopped)
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a medium sized non-stick skillet with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister and set over medium high heat.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt, pepper and oregano. Place into pan and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is almost entirely cooked through.
- Turn the heat down to medium and then add in the tomatoes and garlic. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add in basil and butter, and stir until combined. Season with additional salt and pepper as desired. Turn heat to low and let sit for about 5 more minutes.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 fillet with sauce
Each serving = 1 Point*
Calories: 181 kcal (9%)Carbohydrates: 3.9 g (1%)Protein: 25 g (50%)Fat: 6.9 g (11%)Saturated Fat: 2.5 g (16%)Cholesterol: 83 mg (28%)Sodium: 89 mg (4%)Potassium: 620 mg (18%)Fiber: 1.1 g (5%)Sugar: 2 g (2%)Calcium: 20 mg (2%)Iron: 0.9 mg (5%)