Tuna Egg Salad is my go-to high-protein lunch when I need something quick – it takes about 15 minutes to make and can be meal prepped ahead.
PREP TIME:0minutes mins
COOK TIME:15minutes mins
TOTAL TIME:15minutes mins
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 2.6 oz packet light tuna in water (I use less sodium )
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise ((check labels for whole30))
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Chop the eggs and add them to a bowl with the tuna, mayo and red onion.
- Mix to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat right out of the bowl with a spoon or piled on a piece of toast, in a wrap, over greens, etc.
Serving: 1salad, Calories: 316kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 30g, Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 450mg, Sodium: 420mg
– WW Points: 3