These Turkey Cutlets with Parmesan Crust, pan-fried or air-fried, are a quick weeknight dish the whole family will love!
PREP TIME:10minutes mins
COOK TIME:15minutes mins
TOTAL TIME:25minutes mins
YIELD: 4 servings
- 4 turkey breast cutlets (4 oz each)
- 2 large egg whites (beaten)
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- lemon wedges for serving
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl beat egg whites.
- Dip turkey cutlets in egg whites, then breadcrumb mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium heat. Add the butter and olive oil.
- When butter melts, add the cutlets and cook about 6 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.
How to Cook Cutlets in the Air Fryer
To cook cutlets in the air fryer, first, spray both sides of the cutlets with oil. Then, put in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes. Flip halfway through and remove when the crumbs are golden brown, and the center is no longer pink.
Serving: 1cutlet, Calories: 196kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 29g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 70mg, Sodium: 500mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g
– WW Points: 3