This Easy Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad is perfect for any party, or family gathering-loaded with all of your Italian favorites, like pepperoni, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, pepperoncinis, and drizzled with a delicious homemade Italian dressing! This is very delicius <3 <3
Nutrition Information: Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 176TOTAL FAT: 6gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 23mgSODIUM: 672mgCARBOHYDRATES: 24gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 20gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 7g
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME1 hour
TOTAL TIME1 hour 20 minutes
- 19 oz. package cheese tortellini- I use the Great Value cheese tortellini from Walmart.
- 1 (3.8 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 15 slices turkey pepperoni, sliced and quartered or 1/3 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup banana peppers or pepperoncinis, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup light or fat free Italian dressing – I like to use the light Olive Garden dressing or a homemade Italian dressing- see post for recipe.
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan, shredded
- Cook tortellini to al dente according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Add cooked tortellini to a large mixing bowl. Pour half the dressing onto the cooked pasta, this will help to ensure the tortellini doesn’t stick to each other.
- Add olives, pepperoni, red onion, cucumber, pepperoncini, and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl or serving bowl.
- Pour remaining dressing over salad and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When you are ready to serve, add shredded parmesan. Toss until well combined. Keep in mind the tortellini will soak up most of the dressing. You may add additional dressing just before serving.
- Serve cold. Store leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.