- 3 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 packet fajita seasoning mix
- 2 cups sliced red, orange, yellow bell peppers
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- ¼-1/2 cup water
- 8 Mission Estilo Casero Tostadas Shells
- 2 cups shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cooked chicken, seasoning mix and bell peppers and onions in pan on stove. Add water and cook until the veggies are tender.
- Take out a baking pan and lay the tostada shells on it.
- Cover each shell with the chicken and veggie mixture.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of shredded cheese on top. (it is important to measure the cheese out so your points are accurate)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- You can add sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos, etc. but you will need to figure those additional points into your total.
These are 3 points per tostada for Blue and Purple plans and 4 points for Green myWW plan.
On the current Weight Watchers Program (2023), it is 4 points per tostada.
Remember to add points for any sour cream or extra toppings you add.
Weight Watchers Baked Chicken Fajita Tostadas
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g
Vitamin A 1242IU
Vitamin C 49mg