This Lighter Hot Cocoa Dip is an easy no bake dessert dip that is perfect for holiday parties or family movie night! This is delicius !
Nutrition Information: Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 85TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 1mgSODIUM: 139mgCARBOHYDRATES: 12gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 12gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 3g
2 Points® per 1/4 cup serving*
PREP TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME5 minutes
- 8 oz. fat free or sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1.4 ounce box sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 11.5 oz. Fairlife Chocolate Protein Shake or Premier Protein-any flavor-mint chocolate, chocolate, or vanilla would work
- 4 Tbsp marshmallow bits, divided
- 1/2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- Graham crackers, cookies, pretzel, of fruit for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, add the instant pudding and protein drink, and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the whipped topping and mix until fully combined.
- Fold in 3 Tbsp marshmallow bits.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and top with 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp marshmallow bits.
- Serve with graham crackers, cookies, animal crackers, pretzels, or fruit for dipping.
- Store leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.