Weight Watchers Orange Fluff is a healthier version of orange fluff that makes for a A delicious dessert salad that is full of fruit and is perfect for picnics and cookouts.
Calories: 200kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 7gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 85mgPotassium: 197mgFiber: 1gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 238IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 1mg
PREP TIME10 mins
CHILL TIME1 hr
TOTAL TIME1 hr 10 mins
- 3 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- ▢1 package sugar-free orange Jello 3 ounce box
- ▢8 ounces nonfat whipped topping
- ▢15 ounces mandarin oranges in fruit juice drained
- ▢2 cups mini marshmallows
- ▢20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice drained of excess juice
- Place nonfat Greek yogurt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat the yogurt until light and fluffy, around 10 minutes.
- Add the Jello and beat until fully incorporated.
- Add the nonfat whipped topping and stir to combine.
- Add the mandarin oranges and pineapple. Stir to combine
- Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least one hour before serving.
Each ¾ cup serving has 3 myWW points on the Blue and Purple plans, and 4 points for Green plan. This makes 10 servings.