These Skinny Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are amazing for breakfast, a midday snack or even as a dessert!! These are the quickest, tastiest, low point oatmeal bars I’ve ever made! This is very very delicius <3
Nutrition Information: Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 174TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 5mgSODIUM: 216mgCARBOHYDRATES: 39gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 34gFIBER: 5gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 2g
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME32 minutes 30 seconds
ADDITIONAL TIME20 minutes
TOTAL TIME1 hour 2 minutes 30 seconds
- 1 package ( 16 oz.) Pillsbury sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 5 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil or any light butter
- 1 jar ( 12.75 oz) sugar free raspberry preserves
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oats and butter and stir until crumbly.
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Press 3 cups of the crumble in a 13 x 9 baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let the crumble cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl add preserves and water. Stir until well blended. Spread over the cooled crumble.
- Sprinkle remaining crumble on top of the preserves. Bake for an additional 20-22 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes before serving.