- 1 large tomatoes diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 15 ounces Chick Peas can rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces Kidney Beans can rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces Black Beans can rinsed and drained
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- Chop all the vegetables into small diced pieces and place into a large bowl.Advertisements
- Chop the basil into small pieces and place in a small bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, lime juice and zest, salt and pepper into the small bowl with the chopped basil. Stir to combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour the olive oil dressing onto the salad ingredients and mix until combined
- Store in refrigerator.
This makes approximately 4 cups. Serving size is 1/2 cup for 2 Freestyle SmartPoints for Weight Watchers.