Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 14 mins
Total Time: 29 mins
Yield: 4 Servings (2 points per serving for blue and purple, 3 points per serving for green)
Keyword: freestyle, weight watchers, ww
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour (It must be self-rising flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 oz. reduced fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons sugar free maple syrup
- fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the self-rising flour, cinnamon and granulated sweetener. Whisk it together.
- Add the fat-free, plain Greek yogurt and mix together, I used my hands.
- Sprinkle flour on your work surface. Add the dough and knead it for about 2 minutes, then roll it out.
- Spray a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray and place the dough on it.
- Add the egg to a small bowl with about one tablespoon of water and whisk together.
- Use a pastry brush to spread the egg wash over the dough.
- Place the dough in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until golden in color. Let cool.
- While the dough cooks, place the cream cheese and sugar-free maple syrup in a small mixing bowl. Use a hand held mixer to whip the cream cheese until light and easy to spread. I mixed it for 1-2 minutes on medium-high.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pizza dough, then add the fruit toppings.