- 1 lb Sausage
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and place a wire rack inside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix well.
- Using a small ice-cream scoop, form into balls about 11/2 to 2 tablespoons in size.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until slightly browned. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 71IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg