I am the first to admit it: Before I got married, my idea of preparing a meal was heating up Chinese take-out food in the microwave. Eventually, at the behest of my newlywed husband who wanted a “home-cooked meal on the table every night,” I tried my hand at cooking pasta. ( I never thought I’d be in the kitchen whipping up Weight Watchers 1 point chocolate chip cookies from scratch but I digress!)
Weight Watchers 1 point chocolate chip cookies
Looking for a chocolate chip cookie that doesn’t blow all your points? These Weight Watchers cookies are only 1 point!Course Dessert Cuisine American Keyword Weight Watchers 1 point chocolate chip cookies Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 20 minutes Servings 20
- 2 RIPE medium bananas 0 Points
- 1 1⁄2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats 13 Points
- 5 Tbsp PB2 Powdered peanut butter 3 Points
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chips 11 Points
- 1/2 cup water o points
- 5 sprays Cooking spray 0 points
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Spray cookie sheet.
- Roll spoonful sizes of the mixture into 20 balls and place them evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes