Banana s’moresAuthor: Drizzle
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 5 min
sTotal time: 5 mins
2 freestyle SP
- 1 banana
- 1 heaping Tbsp marshmallow fluff
- ½ square lindt 70% dark chocolate (5g piece) *you could also use 1 point worth of Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of crushed graham crumbs
- Peel and cut your banana in half
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe dish, I melt for 30 seconds on high, turn the piece of chocolate over then melt another 30 seconds.
- Now melt your fluff in the microwave for 20 seconds, it will rise, when you take it out of the microwave do not stir it just spread it on the banana as quickly as you can. Then drizzle your melted chocolate over the banana (I just use a small spoon) another option would be to place the chocolate piece (or chocolate chips) in a small ziplock bag and melt in the microwave, cut off a tiny tip to help drizzle on the banana.
- Sprinkle with graham crumbs, I crush up one graham cracker square and use just a very small amount of it, the rest will save well for your next treat
- You now have yourself a delicious 2 point sweet treat, I count 1 point for the fluff and 1 point for the chocolate since I use such a small amount of graham crumbs I do not add a point for it.