Yield: 2 Burrito Bowls – 0 points for blue and purple, 5 points per bowl for green
Keyword: freestyle, weight watchers, WWFreestyle
- 1 10 oz. bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- Preheat a pan on low/medium. Spray with no-stick cooking spray and add the minced garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute, then add the riced cauliflower. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and cilantro. Mix together.
- Add the cumin, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt to a small bowl. Stir together and use it to season the chicken breasts.
- Cook the chicken in a no-stick frying pan over medium heat for four minutes on each side, or until cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken from the pan and add the red peppers. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Assemble two bowls by adding the cauliflower rice, chicken, red peppers, black beans, and red onions.