These 1-point quick mini muffins have a super yummy peanut butter batter. Adding Fage 0% Greek yogurt makes them even tastier and increases the protein.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or use regular chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin tin liners.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, peanut butter, brown sugar, and eggs until smooth.
- Add the milk and the vanilla extract, and whisk together.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until puffed up and starting to turn golden brown on top. Remove to a rack to cool.
Calories: 431 kcal · Carbohydrates: 51 g · Protein: 8g · Fat: 22 g · Saturated Fat: 12 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 33 mg · Sodium: 249 mg · Potassium: 252 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 32 g · Vitamin A: 123 IU· Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 108 mg · Iron: 2 mg