- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 225 grams 100% baking chocolate Can use any baking chocolate of choice
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice * See notes
- 2 large eggs To keep it vegan, I prefer using Ener-G egg replacement
- 3 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips of choice I used a chopped up Stevia-sweetened milk chocolate bar (linked in the post)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 Celsius). Line an 8 x 8-inch deep pan or brownie pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your coconut oil with your baking chocolate of choice. Once smooth and glossy, add all your other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the lined pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, and remove once a toothpick comes out ‘just’ clean from the center. Allow the brownies to cool in the pan completely, before slicing into pieces.
* I used a monk fruit sweetener. Swerve will work, along with any standard sugar, like white, table and brown. Coconut palm sugar is also fantastic.Flourless Keto Brownies (Paleo, Vegan, Nut Free) can be kept at room temperature, in a sealed container for up to 3 days. They taste amazing refrigerated and can keep for up to 7 days. They are also freezer-friendly.
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.2mg | NET CARBS: 3g