Yield: 1 serving (4 Freestyle points)Course: Dessert
- 2 tablespoons PB2 powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons granulated Splenda
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl mix together the PB2 powder and water. This should be creamy, not dry. Add a few extra drops of water if you need.
- Add the applesauce, egg yolk and Splenda. Whisk together.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Stir together. Add in the chocolate chips and stir again.
- Spray a mug with no-stick cooking spray. Add the cake batter.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 1 minute, 20 seconds.