prep time: 10 MINS
cook time: 20 MINS
total time: 30 MINS
These Pepperoni Pizza Mini Puffs are perfect for parties and bursting with pizza flavor!
yield: 6 (4 PUFF) SERVINGS
- ¾ cup white whole wheat flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup reduced fat 2% shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ½ oz sliced turkey pepperoni, quartered
- ½ cup pizza sauce, for dipping
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Lightly mist a 24 count mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper. Add the milk and egg and whisk together to thoroughly combine. Add the mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni and stir until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the prepared mini muffin tin cups. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes until golden. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
208 calories, 16 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 9 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 18 g protein, 2 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (4 puff) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 6 SmartPoints/ Blue: 6 SmartPoints/ Purple: 6 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
6 per (4 puff) serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)