Total Time 58 min Prep 30 min Cook 23 min Serves 12 1 WW points
- Olive oil -1 tsp
- Cremini mushroom(s) -5 oz, wiped clean, stems trimmed, thinly sliced
- Garlic – 1 medium clove(s), finely chopped
- Canned diced tomatoes -14½ oz
- Dried oregano -½ tsp
- Table salt -¼ tsp
- Black pepper -¼ tsp
- Cooking spray -6 spray(s)
- Wonton wrapper(s) -12 item(s)
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese -6 Tbsp
- Small, thinly sliced turkey pepperoni -12 slice(s), (about 1 oz)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place rack in middle of oven.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until liquid evaporates and mushrooms are just golden, 7 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Return pan to heat; add garlic and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Add tomatoes with their juice, oregano, salt and pepper; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring a few times, until sauce is just thickened, 4-5 minutes.
- Coat a 12-hole muffin pan with cooking spray. Place one wonton wrapper in each hole, pressing down gently so bottom of each cup is evenly covered (edges of wontons will come up the sides to form a “crust”).
- Place a rounded 1/2 Tbsp mushrooms in each hole; top each with 1 1/2 Tbsp tomato sauce. Bake 4 minutes; remove from oven and sprinkle each pizza with 1/2 Tbsp cheese and 1 slice pepperoni. Return pan to oven; bake 5 minutes more.
- Remove from oven; let rest 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Serving size: 1 pizza snack
Prep ahead: The mushrooms, as well as the tomato sauce, can be cooked up to a day ahead and refrigerated.