If you have not tried the two ingredient dough yet you really need to get on that train there are so many things you can make with this easy to make dough! I’ve been wanting to make cinnamon rolls with it for a while and I finally got around to it the other morning, these tasty baked treats were amazing and I might have eaten 3 in a row haha! They are so simple to make, take very little time and just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle.
wo ingredient dough cinnamon rollsAuthor: DrizzleRecipe type: BakingPrep time: 10 minsCook time: 18 minsTotal time: 28 minsServes: 12 Ingredients
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar (confectionary sugar)
- 2 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper, I also spray the paper lightly.
- In a bowl mix your yogurt and flour together *If you don’t have self raising flour you can use all purpose and add a little baking powder and salt to it
- Mix your dough till you can form a ball, it will be slightly sticky, sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and keep kneading the dough in some extra flour till it’s not sticky. Roll the dough out *mine was rolled out to approx 12″ by 10″
- In a small bowl mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the dough. Roll your dough up and cut into 2 equal pieces, then cut each piece into 6 giving you 12 rolls.
- Place cut pieces onto the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 18 minutes or until they look golden brown on top.
- In a small bowl mix the icing sugar with a little milk and brush glaze onto warm cinnamon rolls, makes 12 rolls. Store in a sealed container.
NotesFreestyle smart points – (blue & purple) 2 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- (green) 3 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per roll… Calories 70…Fat 0.1g…Sat fat 0g…Carbs 14.2g…Fiber 0.3g…Sugar 7.1g…Protein 2.9g using My Fitness Pal