- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 4 1⁄2 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 3 medium cooked scallion(s)
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken breast (can sub ground pork, turkey, or turkey sausage)
- Brown your choice of meat in a medium non stick skillet until cooked all the way through and then add the ginger.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add full bag of coleslaw, stir till coated with sauce
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded carrots, stir till coated with sauce
- Add chopped scallions, mix thoroughly and cook on medium high heat until the cole slaw has reduced by half.
Freestyle Smart Points: 0 (with chicken)
Freestyle Smart Points: 0 (with shrimp)
Freestyle Smart Points: 6 (with turkey sausage)
Smart Points: 3 (ground pork, 96% lean)
Makes Servings: 6 to 8 (1 cup for serving size nutrition info figured out with ground chicken)
Sesame oil is 1 1/2 tsp for 2 points. The whole recipe is 2 points if you are using zero point protein options but if you divide the recipe into 6 equal portions the recipe is now zero points.