This Weight Watchers pasta salad recipe is quick, easy, and so delicious. No one will know they’re enjoying a healthier version of their favorite summer salad!
- 4 Ounces Uncooked Spiral Whole Wheat Pasta
- 4 Ounces Uncooked Elbow Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 1/2 Ounces Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Medium Yellow Summer Squash, Halved and Sliced
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Halved and Sliced
- First we need to prepare the pasta. Cook it according to the directions on the package, it’ll be different for each brand.
- Cook the pasta to aldente so it’s not too mushy. Make sure to rinse the pasta before you drain it again and set it aside for later.
- To prepare the salad dressing we need to combine the seasonings and the oil in a small bowl. The oil, lemon juice, oregano, mustard, salt, black pepper and garlic all go into the dressing.
- Finally we combine the cooked pasta, the chopped vegetables, and the dressing in a large bowl.
- Just make sure you try and keep your vegetables all a similar size so that they combine well!
This recipe is 4 WW points per serving. yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES