- 2 large potatoes peeled and cut to 2 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp margarine – reduced-calorie
- ¼ cup sour cream – non-fat
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large saucepan, add potatoes. Add water to cover potatoes. Over high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, margarine, and sour cream. Mash potatoes until smooth. Season with salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium/high heat. Add celery, carrots, and onion. Cook approx 3 minutes until soft.
- Add in turkey. Cook and break up turkey approx 5 minutes until browned.
- Add thyme, rosemary, flour, salt and pepper. Mix to coat.
- Add broth. Bring to a simmer, then continue to simmer approx 3 minutes until mixture thickens.
- In a 9 inch deep dish pie plate, add mixture.
- Evenly spread mashed potatoes on top.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 30 minutes until potatoes are golden.
- Cut into 6 servings.
WW Points: 7 Points
Calories: 274.2kcalCarbohydrates: 31.7gProtein: 26.3gFat: 4.5gCholesterol: 50.4mgSodium: 856.3mgFiber: 4.2gSugar: 4.4g