This White Bean Chicken Chili is loaded with protein, easy to make, and perfect for those chilly evenings! This is delicius <3
2-6 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
Nutrition Information: Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 359TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 7gCHOLESTEROL: 92mgSODIUM: 748mgCARBOHYDRATES: 34gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 27gFIBER: 7gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 46g
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME8 hours 6 seconds
TOTAL TIME8 hours 10 minutes 6 seconds
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken, raw
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (4 1/2 oz.) can of chopped green chilies
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can healthy condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2-4 cups low sodium chicken broth-if you prefer a thinner chili add 4 cups. If you prefer a thicker consistency add 2 cups.
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream or nonfat Greek or plain yogurt ( I use fat free sour cream)
Slow Cooker Directions:
Sauté the onion in a skillet over medium high for 4 minutes or until onion is translucent.
Combine all ingredients except for sour cream or non fat Greek yogurt into crockpot
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours
Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks and return to slow cooker. It will be super tender-and easy to break up.
Stir in the nonfat sour cream 30 minutes before it’s done cooking. Stir until well combined. Then serve with your favorite toppings!