This Zero Point Tzatziki Sauce can be used as a dressing for gyros, Greek salad, or as a delicious dipping sauce for veggies.
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove or 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 English cucumber, (the long, skinny ones)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh or dry dill
- In a bowl combine, non fat plain Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic clove or minced garlic, salt, and dill.
- Using a hand grater, grate English cucumber onto a plate. After cucumber is grated, lightly squeeze the grated cucumber between your palms over the sink or garbage to remove excess liquid.
- Combine the squeezed cucumber into the yogurt mixture. Stir until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store remaining sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days.
0 Points® per serving