2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels
These 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels are a game changer. Just 3 points each on the Freestyle program. All of my Weight Watchers friends have been raving about these and with good reason! Course Breakfast Cuisine American Keyword bagels, freestyle, two ingredient, weight watchers Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes Total Time 35 minutes Servings4Calories 273 kcal Author Vicky
- To make 1 cup self rising flour sift together the follow:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To make bagels:
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg for egg wash
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 cup of self rising flour and 1 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.
- Knead and divide into 4 parts.
- Roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have four bagels.
- Beat one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a pan sprayed with cooking spray for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown.
Nutrition Facts2 Ingredient Weight Watchers BagelsAmount Per ServingCalories 273Calories from Fat 18% Daily Value*Fat 2g3%Saturated Fat 1g6%Cholesterol 43mg14%Sodium 327mg14%Potassium 302mg9%Carbohydrates 49g16%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 2g2%Protein 13g26%Vitamin A 59IU1%Calcium 136mg14%Iron 2mg11%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.