- (1) 9×13 inch Baking Pan
- 30 Graham Crackers Squares
- (1) Container of Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting
- (2) boxes of Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4 oz.)
- 3 cups of Fat Free Cold Milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups of Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
Easy NO Bake Weight Watchers Chocolate Eclair Cake! Tasty Weight Watchers
dessert you WILL NOT want to pass up!
This Chocolate Eclair Cake has all of the great flavors of an éclair. Creamy and delicious layers of goodness. This skinny chocolate eclair cake will be a hit with everyone including kids.
Makes a great dessert to take to parties or just make to have a sweet treat on hand that is great for a Weight Watchers diet.
- Start by covering the bottom of greased baking pan with 15 graham crackers.
- Cover graham crackers with half of chocolate frosting.
- Place pudding mix and milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk until well combined and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Place half the mixture on top of icing and smooth out.
- Place another layer of graham crackers (15) on top of the rest of frosting.
- Use the rest of your pudding mixture on top and smooth out.
- Drizzle with sugar free chocolate syrup.
- Place in freezer for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving size 24 (can vary depending on how you slice) – 24 servings = 5 Weight Watchers points