- 1- 7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits the one in the 4 value pack, if you cant find them buy the bigger ones and weigh it out
- 5 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup skim or 1% milk
- 8 oz diced cooked ham
- 1 cup diced peppers
- 3/4 cup diced onion I used red onion
- 1 cup light grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×13 casserole dish, set aside.
- Dice up your onions, peppers and ham. Cut your biscuits into 8 small pieces each.
- Spread the dough pieces evenly on the bottom of your casserole dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together your eggs and milk, then add in your peppers, onions, ham and 2/3 cup of cheese. Set aside the remaining 1/3 cup.
- Pour over top of your biscuit pieces and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove and cover loosely with a piece of foil, spray the foil with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Return to oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and leave in oven uncovered for another 5 minutes. Makes 6 servings. Store in sealed container in the fridge or will freeze well.
Nutritional info Per serving Calories 247… Fat 8.4g… Saturated fat 2.8g… Carbohydrates 21.7g… Fiber 1g… Sugars 1.3g… Protein 20.9g