These air fryer fingerling potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender and creamy on the inside. This is a simple side dish that works for everyday meals as well as special occasions.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato halves in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; stir until evenly coated. Place potatoes in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes; stir and cook until desired crispness is reached, about 5 more minutes.
|total fat 4g|
|saturated fat 1g|
|total carbohydrate 20g|
|dietary fiber 3g|
|total sugars 0g|
|vitamin c 1mg|