Raw Egg1 large (50g or 1.76 oz)
Cream Of Tartar⅛ teaspoon
Cream Cheese1-½ ounce (43g)
Stevia Leaf Noncaloric Sweetener (green Packet)1 package
Heavy Cream½ cup (119g or 4.2 oz)
Vanilla Extract¼ teaspoon
Stevia Leaf Noncaloric Sweetener (green Packet)2 package (2g or 0.07 oz)
1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees and line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Begin by separating the egg. Whip the egg white and cream of tartar together in a stand mixer until you have stiff peaks. Transfer the whipped egg white into a new bowl.
2. Wipe your mixing bowl clean and combine the egg yolk with the cream cheese and first amount of stevia. Whip the ingredients together until you have a smooth, pale yellow batter.
3. Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk batter, being careful not to deflate the air bubbles in the egg whites. Then, transfer the batter to a piping bag or a plastic ziploc bag with the corner cut off. Pipe approximately 10 puffs on the sheet tray, each about 2 inches wide.
4. Bake the puffs for 10 minutes. Then, without opening the oven, turn the heat down to 300 degrees and bake the puffs for 15 more minutes. When they’re done, the puffs will be golden brown and should easily shake loose on the parchment paper.
5. While the puffs are baking, make the cream! In a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream, vanilla, and stevia together until you have a stiff whipped cream. Don’t overmix, or your cream will turn into butter!
6. Allow the cooked puffs to cool fully before continuing. Once cooled, slice each puff in half. Use a piping bag or plastic ziploc bag to pipe the whipped cream into each puff.
7. Sandwich the puffs together and enjoy!