- 1 sugar-free lemon cake mix
- 1 small package sugar free lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Swerve powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Spray the inside of the cake or bundt pan with Pam or other 0 point spray.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, yogurt, 3/4 cup lemon juice and ¼ cup water. Whisk until combined. Do not overbeat.
- Pour batter into cake pan and bake according to cake package instructions.
- Combine powdered sugar, and 2 Tablespoons lemon juice. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Use remaining lemon juice to bring to a consistency that will allow you to drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake. After the cake has cooled, drizzle the glaze over the cake.
18 servings = 3 SmartPoints each 12 servings = 5 SmartPoints each