Looking for Weight Watchers muffins recipe? This amazing cinnamon muffin recipe is not only delicious, but it is also perfect for anyone who is on Weight Watchers. These Cinnamon Muffins are only 2 Weight Watchers Points!
Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins
Make these Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins for breakfast or a snack.Course Breakfast Cuisine American Keyword cinnamon muffin recipe, weight watcher muffins, Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 17 minutes Total Time 22 minutes Servings 12
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein packed whole grain buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix 19 Points
- 1⁄4 tsp table salt 0 Points
- ⁄2 tsp baking powder 0 Points
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon 0 Points
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar free syrup, maple flavor 1 Points
- 3 egg s 0 Points
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk 1 Points
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 sprays Cooking spray 0 Points
- Preheat oven to 350 In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly into the 12 muffin cup tins
- Bake for 17 minutes.