This recipe is all about the ease. You only need is two ingredients and 15 minutes, or so, to create an impressive sweet treat chocolate fans are sure to love.PREP TIME5 MINSCOOK TIME12 MINSTOTAL TIME17 MINSServings (adjustable): Calories: 85Author: Brenda Garrison | Simple Nourished Living
- 1 sheet puff pastry (gluten-free, if desired)
- 1/4 cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
Report this ad
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees. Use a silpat or parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet on a clean work surface, sprinkled with flour or lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly smooth the pastry surface with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Cut the sheet into 12 squares with a pizza cutter.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Nutella to the middle of each square. Fold the dough in half covering the Nutella.
- Dip your fingers in a small bowl of water. Use wet fingers to seal the three sides.
- Gently lift the sealed dough and place it on the baking sheet.
- Repeat until all 12 pastries are sealed.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
To reduce calories even more and make a single bite option, cut pastry sheet into 24 squares. Use only 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella per square. These come out to *2 Freestyle SmartPointsAdd a small dab of raspberry or strawberry jam along with the Nutella.Serving size: 1 Nutella pastryWeight Watchers PointsPlus (old program): *2Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *5Nutrition Facts2-Ingredient Nutella Puff PastriesAmount Per Serving (1 nutella pastry)Calories 85Calories from Fat 46% Daily Value*Fat 5.1g8%Carbohydrates 8.8g3%Fiber 0.3g1%Protein 0.9g2%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: 2-ingredient nutella dessert, nutella pastry