Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette is the perfect easy Spring salad made with just a few simple ingredients – asparagus, hard boiled egg and bacon tossed with a Dijon vinaigrette.
- 1 large hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 1 2/3 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 slices cooked and crumbled center cut bacon, check labels for Whole30
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard, check label for Whole30
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until tender yet firm. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the Dijon, oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus on a plate, top with egg and bacon and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Serving: 1salad, Calories: 219kcal, Carbohydrates: 11g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 13g, Sodium: 306mg, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 1gBlue Smart Points:3Green Smart Points:5Purple Smart Points:3Points +:6