- 4 oz pork rinds
- 1.5 tsp thyme dried
- 1 tsp sea salt dried
- 1 tsp black pepper dried
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder dried
- 1 tsp smoked paprika dried
- 12 legs and thighs bone-in chicken skinless, medium-size pieces
- 1 egg
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crush pork rinds into a powder-like texture, leaving in a few larger pieces.
- Combine pork rinds with thyme, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Spread out into a thin layer on a large plate or flat dish.
- In a wide bowl, combine egg, mayo, and Dijon mustard. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg-mayo mixture, then roll in the pork rind mixture until evenly coated.
- Place chicken on a wire rack over a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
Serving Size = 1 piece of chicken NET CARBS = 0.47g per serving