BROWNIE BATTER PANCAKES
14 Freestyle Points 172 CaloriesPREP TIME:10 minsCOOK TIME:15 minsTOTAL TIME:25 minsYIELD:1SERVINGSCOURSE:Breakfast, Brunch, DessertCUISINE:AmericanThese decadent chocolate brownie batter pancakes are a guiltless, low fat and vegan with only 170 calories for the entire recipe. Can also be made gluten free!
- 1/4 cup Bob’s spelt flour, or all-purpose or for gluten free use Bob’s gluten-free ap flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder, or dutch cocoa
- 1 1/2 packets nunaturals stevia or 4 tsp sugar, you can use less if you’re planning to top with syrup and don’t want the actual pancakes to taste sweet
- pinch of salt, optional
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 tbsp nondairy milk of your choice
- Mix dry ingredients very well, then add wet.
- Make pancakes!
Serving: 6-8 silver dollar pancakes, Calories: 172kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 5.5g, Fat: 2.5g, Sodium: 241.5mg, Fiber: 6.5g, Sugar: 4.5gFreestyle Points:14Points: +4KEYWORDS:Brownie Batter Pancakes, chocolate breakfast, chocolate pancakes, healthy pancakes, holiday pancakes
Life is better with chocolate. Please do stop by sometime, at Chocolate-Covered Katie, and say hi. I love meeting new blogger and reader friends!