- 1 ¼ lbs extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7.5 oz) can refrigerator biscuits, cut into quarters (I used my store brand Wegmans “Homestyle” biscuits)
- 1 cup shredded low fat Mexican Cheese (I used Weight Watchers brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Brown turkey in a large skillet or sauté pan.
- Add the enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and black beans and stir to combine. Stir the biscuit pieces into the meat mixture.
- Transfer the entire mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
MYWW SMARTPOINTS PER (1/6TH OF THE RECIPE) SERVING: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 8 SmartPoints/ Blue: 5 SmartPoints/ Purple: 5 SmartPoints
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
7 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
323 calories, 38 g carbs, 6 g sugars, 5 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 32 g protein, 4 g fiber