- 1 largeangel food cake (or 2 small) ready made
- 3 2/3 cpowdered sugar or 1 box
- 1 smallcan evaporated milk
- 1 largecarton cool whip 16oz
- 16 ozdaisy sour cream
- 1 boxfrozen sliced strawberries with sugar (16 oz container)
- 1 pkg(bag) strawberry glaze or ( i used 13.5 oz container of marzetti glaze)
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Creamy Strawberry Delight
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, Cool Whip and sour cream together. Break up cake into small pieces and fold into Cool Whip mixture. Set aside.
- Stir strawberries and glaze together. Set aside.
- Either in a trifle bowl or 9X13 pan layer cake mixture and strawberries, beginning with cake mixture and ending with strawberry mixture.
- Refrigerate until time to serve and leftovers.