These Jello Grapes are so simple to prepare & make a perfect zero point sweet treat for anyone following any of the Weight Watchers plans.
Prep Time10 minutes
Additional Time1 hour
Total Time1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 cups of grapes approx 200g
- 1 x 0.3oz sachet sugar free flavoured jell-o gelatin / 1 x 11.5g sachet sugar free Hartley’s jelly
- Rinse the grapes in a colander – do not allow to dry – the grapes still need to be wet
- Tip the sugar free flavoured jell-o gelatin into a small bowl.
- Dip the grapes one by one into the powder, rolling them around so that they are evenly covered with the mixture.
- If the grapes start to dry out, you can rinse them again. I wouldn’t suggest keeping them in water as I find that they become too wet and the powder tends to clump together.
- Place the gelatin covered grapes in a single layer in a refrigerator / freezer friendly container.
- Either place the grapes into the refrigerator for an hour or so (until the jell-o powder hardens to the grapes) or place in the freezer and freeze.
- Remove from the refrigerator and eat chilled OR
- Remove from the freezer once frozen and eat like that.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg