- 3 medium eggs (or 2 large)
- 33 g coconut flour (I use Groovy Food Organic Flour)
- 38 g flora light margarine spread
- 1/2 lemon zest and juice
- 3 x 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp Whole Earth stevia leaf 0 calorie sweet granules
- Few drops pink food colouring (optional to your desired colour)
Cream & Jam Filling
- 60 g quark
- 6-12 drops pink food colouring
- 3 x 1/4 tsp Whole Earth stevia leaf 0 calorie sweet granules
- 24 g No added sugar strawberry jam (2g per cupcake) I use Stute
- 5 g icing sugar syns negligible
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Line a mini cupcake baking tray with 12 cases. Note: silicone ones would be best.
- First whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl, then mix the remaining cupcake ingredients together excluding the filling until well combined.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until slightly golden and place on a cooling rack.
- Now in a separate bowl or jug, mix the cream mixture together excluding the jam.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the top off each cupcake and fill with cream.
- To ensure each cupcake has an equal amount of jam, place each cupcake on some kitchen scales and spoon over 2g of no added sugar jam, then place the tops back on.
- Then to finish, sprinkle over the icing sugar. Note I don’t syn this as most of the icing sugar misses the cupcake anyway.
- Now enjoy at 1 syn each and don’t forget if you enjoyed them, why not tag me on Instagram @TastefullyVikkie so I know you made them!