done two point chip cookies🤤 so yummy and super easy to make!!
my whole family loved them x
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix
- 3 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 Tbsp white sugar substitute
- 2 large egg whites
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 48 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips or 4 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the two sugar ( splenda or stevia and SUKRIN GOLD) substitutes and softened butter. Stir until thoroughly combined (I use a fork as my whisk).
- Whisk in the egg whites and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX and a dash of salt, stir until fully combined and a smooth dough is formed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by 1 rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. The dough will make 12 cookies.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
Servings: Makes 12 cookies
GREEN: 2 Smart Points for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
BLUE: 2 Smart Points for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 2 Smart Points for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints