- 1cup spaghetti sauce, Barilla
- 3⁄4cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3⁄4lb eggplant (slices 1/2-inch thick)
- Grill eggplant on George Foreman Grill for about 5-10 minutes until soft. Spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray. Put eggplant on bottom of pan. Spread spaghetti sauce over eggplant. Mix cottage cheese and mozzarella, and spread it over sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes and serve hot.
- Serving Size : 4
- Per serving: 154 Calories; 6g Fat (32% calories from fat); 15g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 13mg Cholesterol; 473mg Sodium.